Friday 9 August 2013

25 Facts About Me

Morning again,

So today I've just started up my blog so I thought that I should create a few interesting posts as well as my first introductory post. So I decided to let you learn a few things about me by doing the '25 Facts About Me Tag' so lets get into it:

1. I'm British :) 


2. I've never had a cat or a dog

3. I have a goldfish called 'Elvis'

4. I like to draw 

5. When I was little, I had one highlighted section down the front of my hair

6. I love baklava (it might not look that appetizing but it's delicious)


7. I had braces on for 7 months

8. I've had 2 of my adult teeth pulled out (gross)

9. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

10. I don't like mushrooms and onions (I think it's because they're texture is slimy)

11. I feel happy when its sunny outside :D

12. I love twitter!

13. My feet are quite small...  Only size 4.

14. I've been to France loads of times on holiday and I had the yummiest Palma Violet ice cream whilst i was there.


P.S. Sorry the picture quality isn't good... the picture is really old

15. I've never been to America but I would really like to go!

16. I got my first mobile phone when I was 10 or 11 years old

17. I got my first pair of hair straighteners for Christmas last year

18. I don't like bugs

19. I'm scared of dogs (just big dogs, little ones are cute)


20. I love Turkish delight

21. I love floral print and anything vintage

22. One of my favourite perfumes is 'Anna Sui - Sui Dreams'

23. The first thing I do when I wake up is check twitter

24. My camera is pink

25. My favourite colour is purple (and mint)





Thank you for reading this :) See you in my next post!

  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Wanelo | Lockerz Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment