Friday 9 August 2013

July Favourites

Hello everyone,

So today I thought I'd show you some of the product that I had been loving last month. I've rounded my July favourites down to 7 different products that I have been using constantly and loving:

The first product which I'm going to talking about is the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash. I have been using this to wash constantly and I've been loving it! This body wash smells like freshly squeezed lemons and limes and its very fresh and foams up very easily.


This next product is the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. When I wake up or before I go to sleep, I like to wash my face and recently I've been using this Neutrogena one. This face wash has helped me get rid of many annoying spots and it smells lovely and feels refreshing on my face.


This next one I got near the end of July and its the Schwarzkopf got2b Beach Matt Mermaid Look Texturizing Salt Spray. For a long time I've been wanting to get a good salt spray because my hair isn't naturally wavy and this seems to work for me. I have very thick hair and this product still works. It also smells lovely, like you're by the sea.



As it was July and summer was finally kicking in, I began to enjoy more fruity body sprays and this Ted Baker Body Spray was exactly what I needed. I unfortunately can't tell you the name or number of it because it came in a large set with many other products. This body spray is very fruity and light so it's not too strong for summer.


I have been wanting a liquid eyeliner for so long but wasn't sure if a black liquid line would be too much on my eyes but this eyeliner is perfect. It is the Bourjois Liner Feutre in Ultra Black. As I said before, I wasn't sure if black eyeliner would look to harsh on my eyes but this eyeliner is perfect because the felt-tip applicator makes it easy for you to control how much eyeliner you are willing to put on. You can use the very tip of the eyeliner for very fine lines or press harder for a more statement line which is thicker.


Revlon Lip Butters have been talked about a lot but they truly are the perfect lipstick. The one that I have been loving is the Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake. What I love about the Revlon lip butters is that they are so moisturizing and you can build up the pigmentation by applying more layers. I tend to apply this lipstick when I'm wearing a heavier eye look or just when I'm wearing neutrals.


The final product that I'm going to be talking about is the MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter.  This product is such good quality for only £3 and has such good pigmentation. This product gives your skin a beautiful pink sheen and looks great when the light shines on you.

Thank you for reading, make sure to follow me for more posts to come :)

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I love the got2b salt spray so much! Got it at my local bargain store and couldn't believe how good it was.

    So jealous that you managed to get your hands on the MUA highlighter been looking for it everywhere.

    Loving the blog btw :) following x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! I love your blog too... I followed :D x

      Delete
  2. Hi Georgia,

    This is really good and I really enjoy reading what you think of things and your opinion (as weird as that sounds). I was wondering if you have ever thought about making beauty inspired videos for YouTube, I am kinda obssessed with Youtubers as I feel they guide you, give you advise when you need it most, they also put me on a great mood and i actually find myself laughing at the computer screen (i must look like a right idiot) and I easily feel as if I know them, I think you would also be really good at this. Two of my favourite YouTubers Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter started of as bloggers but now are also famous in the world of YouTube! They make videos about beauty, makeup, life and fashion. You may well have proberly heard of them but if not I suggest you check them out! I would love to hear what you think, although I'm not as interested in makeup I find there are loads of other Youtubers like Marcusbutlertv, pointlessblog, Tanyaburr, Jacksgap - two of the most beautifulest twins alive, and the list goes on...! But yeah hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays!

    Big love Lucy xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to make YouTube videos but at the moment I don't have the right equipment to make the videos but I do hope to make them in the future :) Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog...I just created a facebook page and if you wanted to keep up with my posts and anything else that I'm doing you could like it if you want and stay updated :) Thank you so much for your really nice comment...this made my day knowing that you like my content! x

      Delete
  3. I also use the neutrogena facial wash! It is really nice indeed.
    Liked reading your post ;).

    xo Birgit

    http://beyondjeansandt.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete