Thursday 15 August 2013

NOTD #1 - Essie Mint Candy Apple + Little Silver Bows

Hey everyone,

So I posted a picture the other day on instagram of my nails and I thought that I would show you readers too in case you aren't following me on instagram. 


So this is what my left hand nails look like: 




I decided add a 3D silver bow on my left hand as I'm right-handed and wouldn't use my left as much so it would be less of a risk of it catching on something then coming off. 
The little bow which I used was from out of a little pack of bows that I think are from amazon or eBay but if you type in 'nail art bows', i'm sure they'll come up or ones similar:


These are the bows which I brought


I use my right hand more than my left, so I decided not to add a bow but use small strips of tape to add silver stripes down my ring finger. The silver nail polish which I used is called 'No Place Like Chrome' by Essie. 
This silver is the best nail polish I have ever owned! It dries within seconds and you only need 1 coat of the colour and your nails are done.

Thank you for reading, follow me for more blog posts to come and don't forget to check out my links below 

xoxo

4 comments: