Friday 8 November 2013

NOTD #4

Hey everyone, 

So I wasn't going to do a post today but I thought that I'd make one anyway to keep up with uploading daily...so in today's post, I'm going to show you my nails I painted for the week and what I used.


Lets get into it...


So this is what my nails looked like when they were done:




I always apply a base coat before any nail varnish, whatever the colour is so that it doesn't stain. I use OPI Nail Envy which gives a nice shine to your nails and also keeps then healthy because it 'feeds' them. 


 Then I applied 2 coats of the Kate Spade by Nails Inc nail polish in Uptown Glamour which is a lovely, metallic gold/brown colour. 


Then, I applied 2 coats of the OPI nail lacquer in Save Me to my ring finger over the top of the metallic gold/brown.


After all of this, I then applied the Seche Vite quick drying top coat to make the nail varnish last longer and to make them more shiny.


Thank you for reading, I hope that you enjoyed reading this post! :)


My Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment