Friday 31 January 2014

Beauty Wishlist

Hey everyone, 

So i've noticed lately that there are a lot of new and old things out there to buy that I've been wanting for a long time or would love to try out... so I thought i'd put it all together and show you and it might tickle your fancy :D


Lets get into it...




1. Benefit Lollitint -

So I've seen this quite a few times recently and didn't realise it existed until a few weeks ago but now I've found it I would definitely love to get it in the future! It is another one of Benefit's lip and cheek stains and its in this pretty girly pink colour. I already have Benefit's highbeam and benetint and i'm very pleased with the consistency of them and how they blend out easily. 


2. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush - 

My mum has quite a few of these watercolour blushes and they are very pretty and so much easier to blend than regular cream blushes. I love all of the shades of these blushes but the one that caught my eye was the blush in the shade 'Charm'. It's such a natural pinky peach colour and one that I would opt to wear on an everyday basis. 


3. Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot in 'Painterly' - 

I've seen Mac's paint pots around for such a long time now and I still haven't got around to getting any but if I were to get a shade, I would definitely opt for 'Painterly'. It looks like such a good neutral base that will cover up any extra redness that concealer doesn't cover up and will give any eye product something to cling to and not slide about or rub off.


4. Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 'Apocalyptic' - 

Another thing that I'd love to treat myself to is one of the Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquers in the shade 'Apocalyptic'. Out of all of the shades this one stood out to me and its not just because its one of the brightest hehe... I like to sometimes mix up what I wear on my lips and this fuchsia pink is definitely something I would want to make work.


5. Sleek Brow Kit in 'Light' - 

At the moment, I don't often do a lot with my eyebrows only really filling them in a little bit with an eye shadow but I would definitely like to purchase something like this sleek brow kit to get myself into a routine of filling them in and making them look sleek. (haha pardon the pun)


6. Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer - 

I don't own many primers but whilst I was out in superdrugs a few weeks ago, I spotted this and nearly brought it and definitely regret that I put it back. I think if I started to wear a primer under my makeup it will last much longer.


7. OPI Matte Top Coat -

I've seen many different matte top coats out there that bloggers and youtubers have reviewed but in my opinion this OPI one looked the best with all of the swatches. It's also from a brand I know well and have tried out many if their products.


8. Revlon Matte Balm - 

I've seen this online quite a bit and I'd love to get some and try them out... I own a few jumbo balm sticks and some matte lip lipsticks but never the two different things in one product. I can't pick a colour but I love the one in the picture I chose which is a deep plumy colour. 


9. Eos lip balm - 

I've had an eos lip balm before ... I think I owned the strawberry scented one and it really helped moisturise my lips and make them softer especially during the winter. Again I don't might which one I'd get and the one in the picture I think is the sweet mint one.


10. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Metallic Pomegranate' - 

Finally... This is another base product haha but I already have the 'rose gold' pinky shade (I think that's what it's called) I think last year dark reds and plum colours really came into fashion and I still of it and this is something I wanted to get then but just didn't get round to getting it.


I hope you enjoyed reading this :D sorry for my absence on here but I've had a lot of schoolwork to catch up on and I've been trying to get back into the routine of writing blog posts x



My links:


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great wishlist! That Watercolor blush intrigues me. I've never heard of it before but it looks like it'd be a great product. I also need to try the EOS lip balm. I always see them in the store and think that I should just buy one but never do.

    ReplyDelete